HEALTH ALERT! If you have any of the following, please call our office before coming in for your appointment: Fever AND cough; Fever OR cough and recent travel (domestic or international to any destination); Recent international travel to areas impacted by the Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) within the last 14 days; OR close contact with someone who has traveled outside the US or been exposed to the Coronavirus. Read more
OncologyRx Care Advantage
OncologyRx Care Advantage™ is a national specialty pharmacy focused on providing oral cancer medications and on helping patients understand how to take them. Care Advantage is one of the services available from US Oncology to our patients.
When you use Care Advantage to get your oral cancer treatments, you’re adding a group of cancer drug experts to your care team. The Care Advantage Cancer Care Team includes:
- Customer Service Representatives who ensure that you have the best experience with our pharmacy.
- Patient Access Coordinators who verify your insurance prescription coverage, work with your insurance company on your behalf, and help you get financial assistance if you need it.
- Pharmacy Technicians who ensure that your prescriptions are processed with accuracy.
- Oncology Pharmacists who double-check the accuracy of each prescription, work with you to ensure that you understand your prescription and how to take it, and identify any potential drug interactions or other issues.
- Oncology-Certified Nurses who follow up with you during your treatment to answer questions and help make sure you complete your treatment correctly.