Patient Portal Update: MyCarePlus is being replaced with Ontada Health. Learn More
We know how stressful initial diagnosis is, and we strive to keep waiting time for an appointment to a minimum. We accept patients promptly either through a physician referral or from a patient’s request. We also welcome the opportunity to provide second opinions.
To make an appointment, visit our Locations & Physicians section and call the number listed for your desired location or physician.
We ask that for appointments you always:
- Write down any questions or concerns that you may have to discuss with your physician.
- Bring a list of all medications and any that you need refilled
(including over-the-counter remedies, vitamins and herbal supplements.)
- Please bring your updated insurance information to all appointments. Notify us whenever you change your address, telephone number, employment, marital status or insurance.
- If you wish, bring someone with you to help listen to your physician’s comments and responses to your questions.
- Make your next appointment every time you visit the clinic.
- Call the office as soon as possible to reschedule an appointment if you need to cancel, so that another patient may be seen.
We have a full team of exceptional physicians who will do their very best to help you. They are both talented and caring.
Illinois Cancer Specialists accepts most insurance carriers. If you do not see your insurance plan listed, please contact our office as new plans are being added.
We will not allow your insurance status to dictate your care or access to us, we will utilize and leverage all available resources both within our national network and locally to assist you. Our Patient Financial Advocates will closely assist and support these efforts. Once you make an appointment, all facets of our services–from the latest research findings to the most advanced technology–will be made available for your healing.
We all try to help eliminate the worry, so you can concentrate on getting well.