HEALTH ALERT! If you have any of the following, please call our office before coming in for your appointment: Fever AND cough; Fever OR cough and recent travel (domestic or international to any destination); Recent international travel to areas impacted by the Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) within the last 14 days; OR close contact with someone who has traveled outside the US or been exposed to the Coronavirus. Read more
What To Tell
For your first appointment you will need to discuss the following with your physician:
- Bring a list of all prescription medications you are taking, or all of your prescription medications in a bag to show to your physician.
- Bring and explain to your physician all dietary supplements (herbal supplements, dietary supplements, etc.) that are not prescribed by a physician, that you are taking.
- Be prepared to discuss your prior medical history with your physician.
- Tell your physician if you are allergic to any medicines.
- Share your concerns and questions with your physician