Patient Portal Update: MyCarePlus is being replaced with Ontada Health. Learn More
What To Ask
When you call to make your first appointment with your physician you may want to ask these questions:
- What is the exact location of the office (including floor, room, or suite number)?
- Where is the best place to park?
- What time should I arrive for my appointment?
- What personal information do I need to bring to my first appointment?
- What is my physician's full name and title?
- Does my physician participate in my insurance plan?
- Will the office bill my insurance company, and what am I expected to pay at the time of my appointment?
- What medical records do I need to bring with me (diagnostic reports, surgical reports, notes from my referring physician, etc.)?