HEALTH ALERT! If you have any of the following, please call our office before coming in for your appointment: Fever AND cough; Fever OR cough and recent travel (domestic or international to any destination); Recent international travel to areas impacted by the Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) within the last 14 days; OR close contact with someone who has traveled outside the US or been exposed to the Coronavirus. Read more
What To Ask
When you call to make your first appointment with your physician you may want to ask these questions:
- What is the exact location of the office (including floor, room, or suite number)?
- Where is the best place to park?
- What time should I arrive for my appointment?
- What personal information do I need to bring to my first appointment?
- What is my physician's full name and title?
- Does my physician participate in my insurance plan?
- Will the office bill my insurance company, and what am I expected to pay at the time of my appointment?
- What medical records do I need to bring with me (diagnostic reports, surgical reports, notes from my referring physician, etc.)?