What To Tell
For your first appointment you will need to discuss the following with your physician:
- Bring a list of all prescription medications you are taking, or all of your prescription medications in a bag to show to your physician.
- Bring and explain to your physician all dietary supplements (herbal supplements, dietary supplements, etc.) that are not prescribed by a physician, that you are taking.
- Be prepared to discuss your prior medical history with your physician.
- Tell your physician if you are allergic to any medicines.
- Share your concerns and questions with your physician