ICS Pharmacy has a retail pharmacy at our Niles location that provides specialty prescriptions services for patients who have been diagnosed with complex medical conditions such as cancer, blood disorders, etc.
ICS Pharmacy Services
- Courteous, knowledgeable and professional staff
- Generic Products – when available
- Competitive pricing
- Convenient location
- Assistance with enrollment in patient assistance programs for those without prescription insurance coverage.
How to request a prescription refill at our Niles ICS pharmacy:
- Call the pharmacy at (847) 954-3480 and provide the following information
- Patient name
- Phone number
- Prescription number
- Name of medication
- Pick up time
ICS Niles Pharmacy is a participating provider in most major prescription insurance plans, including Advance PCS, Aetna, BC/BS, Caremark, Illinois Medicaid, PAID (Medco), etc.
ICS’ Pharmacy accepts cash, check, American Express, Master Card, Visa and Discover.
8915 W. Golf Road, 1st Floor
Niles, Illinois 60714
Phone: (847) 954-3480
Fax: (847) 827-1574
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Questions you should ask your pharmacist
- What is the name of the medication and what is it supposed to do?
- When and how do I take it?
- How long should I take it?
- Should I avoid alcohol, any other medications, foods or activities?
- What are any possible side effects that I may experience?
- Is there a generic version of the medication my doctor has prescribed?
- What if I forget to take my medication?
- Is it safe to become pregnant or to breast feed while taking this medication?
- How should I store my medications?